What is the Mathematics Learning Center and how can it help you?
Location: RBN 4021
Hours: 8:00 a.m. -- 10:00 p.m. (fall and spring semesters)
- Free tutoring for students enrolled in freshman and sophomore level mathematics courses. These courses include
- MATH 0303 -- Intermediate Algebra
- MATH 1314 -- College Algebra
- MATH 1316 -- Trigonometry
- MATH 1324 -- Mathematics for Business and Economics I
- MATH 1325 -- Mathematics for Business and Economics II
- MATH 1332 -- Contemporary Mathematics I
- MATH 1333 -- Contemporary Mathematics II
- MATH 1342 -- Statistics
- MATH 2413 -- Calculus I
- MATH 2414 -- Calculus II
- For students enrolled in courses for the which the instructor requires computer assignments, MLC also provided
- Access to Mathematica (a computer algebra system) and the Internet.
- Access to computer software used in mathematics courses.
Schedule of Tutors
The math department employs student workers to help in the Math Learning Center. If you are interested in possibly working for us please fill out an application (.doc file) and give it to Josh Jones in RBN 4004.